At Steele Strategies, we’re changing the way people work. Drawing on our deep and broad industry expertise, we help our clients improve their workplace strategy, change management, project management, and facilities management services. As a professional services provider, we thrive on collaboration with clients, establishing a true partnership, and working with clients to generate innovative, achievable solutions to ongoing challenges. Steele strongly believes in providing spaces and environments that improve the well-being of businesses, occupants, and the public, and we are looking for employees who support this vision.
Steele is currently seeking a full-time Junior Analyst to join its Workplace and Change Management business line. Reporting to the Director, Workplace Experience and Change, this position will be client facing and will focus on creating and tracking high-quality deliverables supporting workplace transformation and change projects. This will require interpreting programmatic and technical project level information and supporting change management and communications activities.
Our desired candidate will have direct or transferrable experience with program management, project support, and client engagement activities, and be creative and collaborative in working with teams. Interested candidates should also have familiarity with programs and projects focusing on customer engagement and the integration of people, space and technology with an emphasis on change management and communications.
This junior-level position supporting workplace transformation/change projects seeks motivated individuals with excellent attention to detail and interpersonal communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Learn and implement established change and transition management principles and processes to ensure adherence to program and project requirements, schedule, and budget;
- Coordinate with project support points of contact to develop requirements and communicate expectations around change and transition management principles and processes;
- Provide support to integrated project teams comprised of space designers, information technology, security, human resources, logistics, and/or other operations groups or service providers;
- As part of the team, respond to questions and data calls. Work across teams to provide responses to leads and identify risks and gaps in processes;
- Attend project and status meetings, and interface directly with client, stakeholders, and end-users as requested;
- Collaborate with other team members to assist with planning and coordinating requirements, and provide support and assistance as applicable;
- Contribute to strategy and solutions development;
- Assist project support points of contact to plan and introduce new technologies into workplace solutions;
- Assist with preparation, presentation, and follow-up from briefings and meetings; prepare notes from meetings; and recommend follow-up action;
- Contribute to and assist in the development of monthly and quarterly program reports and all other reports and deliverables as required;
- Undertake any additional duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, organization development, communications, project management, or at least 1 to 5 years of relevant experience in supporting large and complex workplace projects;
- Minimum 1 year of business analysis, communications experience with a strong understanding of business principles, processes, and techniques;
- The ability to develop and prepare visually appealing presentations and communications materials;
- Ability to represent the needs for the end users in the development and solutions environments;
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and must federal meet clearance eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
- Understanding of change management principles and flexible work environments;
- Experience conducting meetings, interviews, trainings, and presentations;
- Team player and a consistent, dependable performer with an excellent work ethic, flexible “can-do” attitude, and a results-driven commitment to success;
- Ability to work independently and manage work to a defined schedule;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving and customer service skills;
- Ability to track detailed information accurately – eye for quality and detail;
- Ability to apply documented processes and standards to work activities;
- Self-starter organized and motivated to meet goals and deadlines;
- Experience with MS Project in creating and maintaining project schedules.
- Desire to help grow Steele’s Workplace and Change Management business line.
Steele Strategies is an equal opportunity employer.