At Steele Strategies, we’re changing the way people work. Drawing on our deep and broad industry expertise, we help our clients improve their workplace strategy, change management, project management, and facilities management services. As a professional services provider, we thrive on collaboration with clients, establishing a true partnership, and working with clients to generate innovative, achievable solutions to ongoing challenges. Steele strongly believes in providing spaces and environments that improve the well-being of businesses, occupants, and the public, and we are looking for employees who support this vision.
Steele is currently seeking a Data Analyst to support multiple projects across our book of business. This position will be client facing and will engage across a variety of consultative analytical activities, including relationship building, problem definition, hypothesis testing, survey design, data analysis and data presentation, with an emphasis on understanding client challenges and using that knowledge to translate complex results into clear, relevant, consumable guidance. Our desired candidate will have direct or transferable quantitative experience as well as a strong commitment to customer service and client engagement. Areas for analysis may include workplace strategy, workload analysis, office space redesign, change management, process changes, and others.
This position calls for a forward-thinking, talented professional with data analysis experience, a client-service focus, and the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities. A high degree of analytical acumen, consultative skills, writing and presentation skills, intellectual curiosity, and the ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all organizational levels are essential attributes of our ideal candidate.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Use business and organizational acumen to identify opportunities to provide quantitative insights to project work;
- Partner with clients and Steele colleagues to identify challenges, determine root causes and build surveys and/or other data-based tools to evaluate identified challenges;
- Analyze survey-based and other data sets to identify key trends and insights related to specified challenges; use data visualization skills to convey findings;
- Partner with Steele colleagues to present key findings to clients;
- Identify key performance/success metrics and build and maintain scorecards to track and report performance against these metrics;
- Provide consultative analytical guidance to support the development of Steele projects and opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, business analytics, data science or a related field; or a demonstrated expertise in working with data;
- 1-5 years of demonstrated experience in data analysis and reporting;
- 1-5 years of demonstrated experience in research, hypothesis generation and testing, and solution development;
- 1-5 years of working on consulting projects and within collaborative teams;
- A high level of intellectual curiosity, strong attention to detail skills and demonstrated analytical acumen;
- Experience in/ability to develop strategies and programs to solicit feedback from stakeholder groups and communicate solution alternatives to executive leadership teams;
- Understanding of the human capital field and experience in change management is a plus;
- Understanding of workplace design principles is a plus;
- Experience working with federal government clients preferred;
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and must federal meet clearance eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
- Knowledge of survey design and analysis, and presenting data;
- Understanding of research principles and a high level of intellectual curiosity;
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance, to collaborate well with a team, and to remain flexible in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment;
- A proactive and resourceful approach to problem-solving;
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude;
- Desire to help grow Steele’s business.
Steele Strategies is an equal opportunity employer.